I have a yellow discharge from my penis. What is it? Or what does it mean? Its yellow

STD/ Urethritis. The yellow discharge is never normal. You have some form of urethritis or prostatitis and may be related to a sexually transmitted disease. Should be evaluated by physician soon.
= time to see Dr. You likely have a urethritis (/infection) and should get evaluated so can receive treatment as indicated.
Penile . Penile discharge can be attributed to an infection or a sexually transmitted disease, most commonly chlamydia and gonorrhea. Penile discharge resulting from an std can pus-like, yellow or greenish in color, and can also be blood tinged. Other causes of penile discharge include inflammation and infection of the urethra, caused by bacteria. It is crucial to get any penile discharge assessed by a doctor to determine causing factors and prevent tissue damage.