My heart feels like it is going to beat right out of my chest. I a minute, it will skip 5 to 6 times. I can't get an accurate pu family history: diabetes, heart disease, bleed out stokes, kidney disease, bi-polar, dirks disease

Palpitations . Palpitations (irregular heart beats) can be caused by multiple conditions. It is important that you have an ekg and be evaluated. Electrolyte disturbances in our blood (sodium, potassium), medications, thyroid condition or even underlying heart disease can cause palpitations. Sometimes the easiest thing is to have your local firefighters run a rhythm strip for you, and they will advise if you need to go to the hospital. If you feel lightheaded, faint, have any chest pain or symptoms, then you need to be seen as an emergency.
While . While most palpitations (the sensation of an abnormal heartbeat) are benign, your family history places you at a higher risk for heart disease. Palpitations that increase with activity or that are associated with dizziness, shortness of breath, or chest pain are more worrisome than those that just cause a sensation of "skipped beats." your palpitations are occurring frequently enough that your doctor might be able to catch them on a routine ekg. If not, he/she can order a monitor that you can wear to try to detect your rhythm abnormality. Call your doctor for an appointment. Until you can see him/her, avoid caffeine, alcohol, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (ibuprofen, naproxen, etc.), and over-the-counter decongestants. If you use any street drugs, abstain from these substances. If you can't get in to see your doctor within a day or two, consider going to an urgent care clinic. I hope things settle down soon!