How long does a brow lift last? I'm considering a brow lift to correct sagging eyelids, but i'm worried that the results won't last long, and eventually, i'll look worse than i did before surgery. How long do the effects of this procedure last for?

Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Browlift

A browlift lasts many years.
You will continue to age in terms of changes in your skin and underlying tissues. However, restoring the brow position rejuvenates around the eyes.

In brief: Browlift

A browlift lasts many years.
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Darryl Blinski
Better YET - go see a Surgeon for measurements and evaluation!!!
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Brow

Brow lift surgeon results should make it such that you will always look better than you did before surgery.
The surgery allows the brow skin to adhere in its new lifted location which is quite durable. You do continue to age, of course. Brow lift surgery is not one that is commonly repeated down the road.

In brief: Brow

Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Thomas Lamperti
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Trust

Trust me you will look better and will always look better.That doesn't mean you won't age because you will but you will always lok better because you had the procedure doen.
It's done as an outpatient under local with soem IV sedation.

In brief: Trust

Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Years

I honestly think that the most natural way to rejuvenate and refresh the eye area is to lift the brow.
I have been achieving great results with the brow lift for drooping upper eyelids for nearly a decade now. The results should last for years and it is not likely that the upper eye lid hooding will become worse than before following surgery. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon.

In brief: Years

Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Keegan Duchicela