Will I still have feeling in my nipples after a breast reduction? My doctor told me he would relocate my nipple when he performs my breast reduction. Does this mean I will have reduced feeling in my nipple? Will I have any feeling in it at all?

It DEpends. If he does a fre nipple graft, you will lose sensation.If he does a nipple transposition you may lose sensation.
Breast reduction. There is a chance that you can lose feeling. I usually tell my patients that there is about a 20% chance of that. I think it is probably less than that but i would rather under promise and over deliver.
Anytime . Anytime an incision is placed near the nipple, there is a chance of reduced sensation to the areola and nipple. In both breast lifts and reductions (although rare, it can even happen after breast implants only) loss of sensation and/or visible nipple projection is a risk. The further the nipple needs to be relocated, the higher the risk. However, most women retain significant sensation after these procedures as long as the nipple is left attached to breast tissue during the operation.