Where do doctors get the fat needed for a Brazilian butt lift? Although I have heard great things about the Brazilian butt lift, I am concerned that I do not have enough body fat to do it. What areas of the body do doctors usually use to withdraw fat for

During . During a brazilian butt lift, fat is harvested from any area that you want fat reduction. The most common areas include the abdomen, flanks (love handles), back, and thighs. The whole concept is that we reshape the buttocks and waist to create an hourglass figure. I almost always have to suction out nearly all of the fat at the level of the waist and above the buttocks. In patients with low levels of fat deposits, i sometimes propose weight gain prior to surgery, to increase donor sites. The problem with this, is that the augmentation effect can be highly dependent on fluctuations of weight. So, if weight is lost after surgery, the effect might me somewhat diminished. These patients might be better candidates for silicone gluteal implants, if they are willing to have implants and the potential side effects of implants. http://www.dassmd.com http://www.Dassmd.Com/brazilian-butt-lift/index.Html.
We . We normally obtain fat for a brazilian butt lift or any type of fat transfer procedure from another body region that has excess fat such as the inner or outer thighs, the buttocks itself, the love handles, the belly, the back, the shoulder rolls, the arms, the neck or a combination of any of the above. People who are so lean that have too little total body lift may be candidates for certain gluteal implants and body lift procedures that avoid the use of fat transfer techniques.
2+ Areas of the Body. In order to get enough qualified fat, I must liposuction at least two, but preferably three, areas. Common areas liposuctioned include the back (directly above the buttocks), the stomach, and the thighs. Consider a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your specific goals and to determine whether you are a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift.
Butt Aug Donor site. Bbl fat a brazilian butt lift involves harvesting fat from an unwanted area and then preparing it for transfer where it is injected into the buttocks as a living transplant. The area where fat is removed all depends on where you want less fat typically the trunk or thighs. There is little discomfort with fat transfer and activities are allowed much faster than a buttock implant procedure.