How will the heat during the body wrap procedure affect my blood pressure? I am suffering from high blood pressure and with medication it is under control, except in the rare cases when I get nervous. I would like to lose some weight and I am willing to g

As. As part of a body wrap treatment, your body will be warmed up. The heat/thermal effect relaxes the blood vessels and causes them to temporarily dilate, causing your blood pressure to decrease during your body wrap treatment.
Body wrap won't help. Be careful with these unregulated "procedures." if you raise your temperature too high it can have deleterious effects, like dehydration. If the wrap is done correctly it will compress the skin and reduce blood return from the superficial veins and collapse capillaries at the skin level which will make your heart pump harder to return blood and push blood out. Likely affecting your hypertension.