Will artefill provide me a long-lasting solution to my wrinkles? There are so many skin products and procedures on the market right now. I have tried many of them on my smile lines and forehead but without long-term success. How is artefill different from

Only . Only a specific evaluation of your issues can lead to the best customized solution. Nowadays in facial aesthetics we can achieve natural results 100% of the time, and we only need to make skin incisions 5% of the time, usually as the second or third resort. The right lasers, peels, fillers and Botox can mean a result of 2-30 years of improvement. The idea of placing volume (fat transfer, temporary fillers, or long-term fillers) has revolutionized facial aesthetics. It makes the results of surgery or laser much more natural and often helps to avoid incisions. Regarding your question about artefill, this might help: i am a cosmetic surgeon who has used artefill for about 5 years. My experience with artefill has been exceptional in every respect. I like artefill's predictability and smoothness. Patients like the fact that they are paying for something one time, and getting (likely) 10-15 years of volume correction. It costs about twice what the other fillers cost, but over time it costs about a fifth of the others. A great value. The make of artefill is a us company, and they are the only company that has submitted 5-years of safety data to the fda. There are concerns with any filler, but the safety of all fillers is very high, if placed by an experienced injector. Ask to see 5 or 10 sets of before and after photos, and you'll know you got the right injector!
This . This product is less forgiving when it is injected and if you have fine lines or moderate wrinkles i really think things sucha s peels, lasers etc are more effective and better.Fillers have a limites shelf life but artefill is more permanent so you need to be careful when getting it injected.