Is it normal to bleed a little after 4 days off your cycle? I am 40yrs of age and I just got off my cylcle 4 days ago and tonight when I used the restroom I saw bright red blood, it wasnt a lot but it scared me...

This . This may simply have been remnants of your uterine lining still being shed (end of your period), however if the bleeding persists then this is something that should be evaluated by your doctor. He/she may want to do a pap smear to look for endometrial cells or possibly do an endometrial biopsy (emb), or even an ultrasound. These tests will help determine if there is anything worrisome in your uterus (cancer, fibroids etc.). Also this could be from the urinary tract. Are you having urinary frequency or burning with urination? If so it may be a simple urinary tract infection(uti). If no further bleeding has occurred and you have no other symptoms then i think it's likely normal, however if you feel more comfortable, please consult your doctor.