Im having all the signs to an early pregnancy but, i took five tests and one out of the five said yes. I was supposed to go and get my birth control shot (the depo) sept. 5-19, and im having all signs to and early pregnancy, im having very bad stomach pai

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Unfortunately

Unfortunately we are not allowed to send personal emails.
I hope this answer finds you. If you missed depo, then you are at risk of becoming pregnant. The fact that you have had 4/5 negative pregnancy tests leans more toward the negative. The positive result could have been a false reading. However, the only way to get a definitive answer is to ask your doctor for a serum (blood) pregnancy test. In addition this would be a good time to inform him/her of your current symptoms. There are other causes besides pregnancy that can cause these things. All the best to you.

In brief: Unfortunately

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham