Will i pass out? I was just recently prescribed adderal (25mg) for adhd, and i want to know a few things. 1. Is it okay to take adderal before giving blood. I take them before school and i signed up to donate blood at 11:45 tomorrow. 2. I want to go to

Dr. Mark Diamond

Giving blood should not in any way be a problem regarding adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine).
It has issues if you are anemic or on other drugs, but the screening process should take care of that .After blood giving you need to be well hydrated and worry about low blood sugar.

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: 1.Before

1.Before giving blood, you will be asked a series of questions, including your current medications.
The blood bank or lab will let you know if you are cleared to give blood while on adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine). 2.Based on the date of this post your trip to the amusement park has passed. However i will say that when you give blood you may be a little weak, so make sure you drink plenty of fluids and eat an iron rich diet, especially on the days you will be very active. 3.The only lethal risks that I am aware of concerning adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine), marijuana, and amusement parks is the effect of possible altered mental status when combining your medication with adderal, or even marijuana alone for that matter. This can lead to unsafe behavior, which can lead to accidents, which can be fatal (lethal).

In brief: 1.Before

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Cindy Juster