What symtoms would I see for the flu at 17? I have a headache sore throat nausea stomach cramps fever chills

Flu. You have just named the most likely symptoms of the flu. Take tylenol (acetaminophen) for the headache and fever and get plenty of rest. Drink plenty of fluids. Stomach pain and vomiting with or without diarrhea can occur. Stay away from others so you do not get them sick as well. When you get better, throw away your toothbrush and clean the bathroom well. Good luck! feel better. Hopefully this will resolve soon.
The . The most common symptoms of flu according to the center for disease control are: -fever (usually high) -headache -nausea, vomiting or diarrhea -fatigue -sore throat -runny nose or congestion -cough -body aches unfortunately, it is difficult to diagnose the flu based on symptoms alone since many other illnesses can cause similar symptoms. You should give your doctor a call and be seen because the symptoms you listed may also be caused by strep throat or mono (epstein barr virus).