How does it feel to be lactose intolerant hi I have been drinking lots of milk latley and afterwards I get the worst stomach aches do you think that means I could be lactose intolerant?

Possibly. But lactose intolerant people not only have stomach pain after eating dairy products, they also experience severe diarrhea. If you have a feeling that you might be lactose intolerant please see a doctor for an official diagnosis and possible guidelines for treatment.
Lactose. Lactose intolerance is the lack of an intestinal enzyme called lactase and is the inability to digest lactose - the sugar found in milk and other dairy products. Babies are born with the lactase enzyme and most lactose intolerance does not occur until age 3 or older if at all. As people age, they can lose the lactase enzyme. Symptoms can be bloating, cramps, diarrhea, nausea and poor growth in children. Some races such as asians and african americans are more susceptable to lactose intolerance than caucasians. A pretty good way to tell whether you are lactose intolerant is to stop eating dairy and see if your symptoms improve. Then, restart eating dairy and see if they return. If you enjoy milk and other dairy, you can try using "lactaid" products that already have the lactose component broken down or there are lactase supplements you can take prior to eating dairy.