How long should I wait to be sexually active after a breast reduction?

2 weeks. Length of time is as variable as the individual patients having breast reduction. With average cases, resumption of reasonable sexual activity will be able to start within two weeks.
It's up to you. You can return to sexual activity (gently and excluding the breasts) whenever you feel up to it. Recovery from a 3 hour procedure, discomfort, and the use of pain medications will significantly reduce any interest in sexual activity. The patient should pay attention to her body's signals, and she will know when she is ready, with the above limitations. About 1 month for sex with no restrictions.
4 to 6 weeks. I perform close to 200 breast reductions a year. The complication rates are low and often activity related . Inhave seen a patient return to surgery three weeks after her reduction due to sexual activity. It isvavrare event but a good surgeon learns from experience.
Healing time. It is generally recognized that it takes one full month for your tissues to mend to 75 percent, and 90 days to heal to their maximal amount of 85 percent. Thus, i usually recommend one month.
Common sense. Usually 5-7 days is adequate, but remember to use common sense and take it easy.