Growing taller dear dr. I am a 20 years old guy and i feel my hight is not satisfy me so im wondering if you could give me any way where i could grow taller for some inches ?

In brief: You could check

Any further height would depend on having open growth centers in your long bones.
A single x-ray of your wrist/hand can be examined for open growth centers. If they have closed, like they do for most males by 18, you are done.No meds/exercise/stretches/etc will help you grow taller if the growth centers are closed.

In brief: You could check

Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: If

If your growth plates in your long bones have fused, then you are finished growing and no medications or treatments will make you taller. The average age for this in females is 15 to 16 and for males is 18 to 19.
If your growth plates are still open (which is not unheard of in a 20 year old male) it is possible you may still grow a little on your own. Sometimes human growth hormone (hgh) can be used to increase height in young children prior to and around puberty, but makes little difference in height after puberty. Actual hgh is tightly regulated and can only be distributed by physicians - usually endocrinologists, so be wary of any products that claim to contain it. Once you reach adulthood, your height is what it is and short of a gruesome leg-lengthening surgery with immense pain, expense, and complications, there's nothing you can do to actually gain a few inches. There are a few things you can do to make yourself appear taller: - practice good posture - find shoes with thick soles or "lifts" - dress in monochromatic colors, wear vertical stripes and keep your look stream-lined - make sure your clothes fit well - baggy clothes will make you appear smaller.

In brief: If

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Jonathan Jassey