How long does the pain last after a facelift?

Facelift = Mild Pain. Most of my patients report mild to moderate discomfort, and only in the first couple of days. Most are able to take tylenol (acetaminophen) by that time. Severe pain would be highly unusual and should prompt a visit to your surgeon for an exam. Hope this helps!
2-3 days. If that long, most people don't require narcotic pain meds for that type or surgery. Mild discomfort (helped by tylenol) may be present for a week or so. Swelling is typically mostly gone by a week or less, the bruising can stay for about 2 weeks but is usually covered easily with makeup if desired.
It varies. Despite using the same technique on different people, a patient's response to pain after surgery can be variable. I find that if a surgeon communicates well with the patient before the surgery, most patients have a predictable and surprising pleasant recovery after surgery. All surgery is painful to some degree, but staying on top of the pain with medication is very helpful.
Varies. Generally there should be very little pain after facelift surgery, but pain thresholds vary. The compression dressing that is applied immediately after surgery will feel tight. After the dressing is removed the next morning most patients have very little discomfort. I frequently hear from patients that they did not use the pain medicine prescribed by me for post-surgical discomfort.
Few days. Most patients only have mild pain for a couple of days.
Varies. Somepeople has very little pain and will take pain meds for only the first day or two and report more discomfort with the facial pressure dressing. It is far more common to experience some tightness, firmness and numbness.
Pain after facelift. After the facelift procedure, a special cooling mask helps to minimize the bruising and swelling on your face. The greatest swelling is noticed within 24 to 48 hours, though moderate swelling can last for weeks. Bruising typically diminishes in 2 weeks and most sutures are removed 5-7 days after surgery. Patients are typically able to return to work in 2 weeks and resume exercise in 6 weeks.
Facelift pain. During surgery, a facelift surgeon uses local anesthesia to control pain. As this wears off, the patient may experience some pain but this experience varies between patients. Some people require narcotic pain relievers after surgery while others only need over the counter products.
Not long. Facelift is just moving skin and soft tissue so the pain is not typically severe or long lasting. The face does feel numb for weeks to months as it is healing. Yet, even this sensation is usually temporary.
Facelift pain mild. Facelift pain is generally mild to moderate, and is easily controlled by the pain medicines i prescribe. I cannot remember ever receiving a complaint of severe pain after a facelift. However, I do instruct my patient to contact me immediately if facelift pain becomes severe, because that could suggest postop bleeding that is increasing pressure on the tissues.
Not long. In general pain and discomfort from a facelift is considered mild. Most patients require minimal narcotics for the first 24-48 hours and are able to wean to the use of non narcotic medications and tylenol (acetaminophen) shortly afterwards. Usually by the 7th postoperative day, patients are taking minimal to no medications.
2-3 days. A mini facelift or lifestyle lift has very little pain compare to a deep facelift. Some patients do not feel any pain after lifestyle lift.
2-3 days. Pain is not a common feature following any facelift. When present it is sometimes associated with the mild compression dressings rather than the surgery itself. Particularly when dr. Uses platelet concentrates during the surgery, minimal discomfort and minimal bruising is the norm.