I am three days late for my period, and I have extremely tender breasts.Also when i go to the bathroom there is white discharge. Should i be concerned about pregnancy since im only 3 days late?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Pregnancy

Pregnancy is a possibility.
If you want to be sure you can purchase an early prediction pregnancy test. This will usually give an accurate result a week before your missed period. However if you want to wait a week or more that is also a reasonable option, since a woman's menstrual cycle can vary for a variety of reasons (stress, weight changes, medications etc.). Your tender breasts and discharge may just be pre-menstrual symptoms. Good luck.

In brief: Pregnancy

Pregnancy is a possibility.
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham