Im having a miscarage and just had a sudden gush of blood like my water broke. . And now am having pains what do I do about 9 weeks pregnant , have had 3 children im 26 years old 129 lbs 5'2 ,

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: In

In a situation like the one stated, it is best to see your doctor in order to confirm if in fact you are miscarrying.
If you are having a miscarriage your doctor will want to examine you and perform blood tests maybe for the next several days. This will be done to make sure the miscarriage is complete or to see if the pregnacy is still progressing despite the bleeding episode. Based on the date of this question, 5 days have passed. If you have not seen your doctor by now please go in for an evaluation. Best of luck.

In brief: In

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Shontae Buffington