What does blood mean inside of clear discharge? When I urinated I noticed that I had a clearish discharge like come out of my vaginal area. But there looked like to be blood inside of the discharge. I have no clue what this means and if I should be worrie

The. The blood you saw was likely just mixed with normal vaginal discharge. Where the blood came from is the more difficult question to answer. If you had vaginal irritation from an infection (i.e. Bacterial or yeast) or from recent intercourse this could be an explanation. Also could this possibly be the start of your period? Is it time? Lastly this could represent a urine infection. Do you have pain with urination or frequency? If you only saw the blood once I would not worry about it, if it has happened again, and it's not your period, you should schedule a visit with your doctor. Good luck.