My one year old is crying uncontrollably for 3 to 4 hours at a time for no reason it seems, what are the possibilities? I have a one year old that has recently made a full recovery from having a virus that made her throw up and have constant fevers. She I

There . There are many, many things that could make a child cry; from teething, to ear infections, to stomach cramps, to just being tired. The list is endless! the best thing to do is take her to her doctor for a complete history and examination. You are correct in being concerned about a change in behavior in your usually happy baby. In preparation for your visit, try to keep track of when she has these crying spells, how long they last, and how she is doing otherwise (eating, playing, pooping, sleeping ok?). This may help your child's doctor narrow down the causes and hopefully find a solution. Good luck!