How long does it take to recover from breast augmentation?

1-2 weeks. Most patients return to normal, non-strenuous activity in 1-2 weeks.
Augmentation. recovery gradual and progressive. The first week is the hardest. By a month you will feel well and by 2 months all is healed. But, a police office may need more time to chase down bad guys. Their life may depend on fast reflexes. Bottom line. Talk with your doctor. Because there is no hard rule.
Depends. Depends on what you do for a living... Deskwork should be ok 3 days later. Light activity work (filing, driving, etc..) about a week. Physical activity will require approximately 2 weeks. Make sure you tell your surgeons what type of duties you have at work so you know exactly how much time off you will need. It takes approximately 2 - 4 weeks for your implants to 'settle'.
Post Breast recovery. Most patients take one week off of work as long as their job description does not require heavy lifting.
Varies . Answer varies greatly depending on individual and activity referred to. Usually very quick.
A few days. Most women recover from breast augmentation surgery in a few days (2-7 days). It depends on the technique used, what kind of work you do, and your own personal pain tolerance. I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss this and who could help you determine the best course of treatment for you.