Did i sprain my wrist? 2 weeks ago i caught my daughter from falling and felt a pulling in my wrist on the pinkie side. The next couple of days my arm from my elbow to my fingertips were numb. My fingers also twitched uncontrollably. The pain keeps get

Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: I agree

If your pain is compromising your activities of daily living, see an orthopedist for evaluation of your condition.

In brief: I agree

Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. James McClurg
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: You

You may have a compression of the ulnar nerve at the elbow better known as cubital tunnel syndrome.
If the numbness is to the ring and small fingers the diagnosis is a no brainer. Sleep with your elbow in slight flexion between 30-45 degrees, ice the inside of your elbow over the "funny bone" and avoid putting any pressure to the area. Seek care is symptoms do not improve shortly.

In brief: You

Dr. James McClurg
Dr. James McClurg
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine