Pinching pain in penis, not sexually active, odd symptoms... Please advise? I am 26 yrs old, free of STDs and have a good health history. 4 weeks ago following masturbation i started having a slight pinching sensation on the right underside of my shaft as

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Problems

Problems that could cause color change and pain to the penis include bruising from trauma, infection, or a dermatological (skin) problem. If it appears to be bruising, it should get better gradually over time.
If you have any discharge, redness, red streaks, or fever, then it could be infected and you should be seen immediately. Any rash should also be medically evaluated.

In brief: Problems

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy