Can serious urinating issues become cancer, or kidney problems? I have wet the bed for a long time, since i was young. I am almost 13. I have also had trouble urinating and bowel movement problems during the day. Sometimes i used to urinate during the day

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Not cancer

May have bladder & bowel dysfunction & might be worth consulting a pediatric urologist.
Entire problem may be due to chronic constipation and could be relieved by a bowel clean-out followed by daily MiraLAX (polyethylene glycol) sufficient to induce a soft daily bm. Bedwetting may respond to use of a bedwetting alarm, failing that medication to reduce nightly urine production or medication to increase bladder capacity.

In brief: Not cancer

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I

I am sorry that this is happening to you.
You need to know that this is most likely a medical problem. There are several issues that can cause this and you need to see a doctor and be diagnosed. Some conditions such as a stricture or a problem with not having enough of the hormone that stops urine production (adh). It is extremely unlikely that this is cancer so i don't think you need to worry about that, but i urge you to see a doctor and be completely honest although i know this is hard to talk about. There are definitely treatments for your problem.

In brief: I

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Marsha Davis