Chest tightness that comes and goes light headed fuzzy feeling in my back. All symptoms happen and go away. Whats happening they thought it was broncides and gave me doxycycline just finished i and a step down of prednisone and a inhaler. And take an 24 h

Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Best to

Discuss this with the healthcare provider whongave you your rxs.
www.thepmc.org.

In brief: Best to

www.thepmc.org.
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Dr. H Robert Silverstein
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You might need further testing of your heart.
A test where they evaluate your heart while you are doing exercise may be helpful. A second test where your heart is monitored for 24 hours. This entails you wearing a special monitor called a holter monitor. Yoyushould also have basic blood tests and possibly a ct scan of your chest if not done previously. Lastly, do these symptoms occur when you are under a lot os stress or anxiety? If so you may need a mental health evaluation for a possible anxiety disorder. Good luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine