My husban constantly gets head achs almost every day his gone to 3 different doctors and none seem to find anything wronge with? When he gets his head ach is so weird because is not only his head but somethimes he starts shivering he can't sleep at all he

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dentistry

In brief: Sleep test

All of your symptoms may indicated sleep problems that can be life shortening or life threatening.
The only way to know if there are serious problems is with an overnight sleep test. I encourage you to seek help.

In brief: Sleep test

Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Sal Aragona
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: You

You are right in being concerned about anxiety.
Headaches are a very common symptom of anxiety. The shivering you described along with an inabilty to sleep can also be attributed to anxiety. Your husband would benefit from a mental health evaluation. His primary care doctor should be able to refer him. If anxiety is deemed the cause there are multiple treatment options that can help manage this issue. Good luck.

In brief: You

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman