I've had a horrible migraine for the past 3 days and nothing I do seems to help it. I've also had shoulder pain and numbness on the right side of my body. What could this be?

Dr. Navdeep Virk
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Seek medical help

Have you been in any accident? Lot of time tmd/tmj can be super imposed do you have any ringing in the ears too look up neuromuscular dentistry that might help.

In brief: Seek medical help

Dr. Navdeep Virk
Dr. Navdeep Virk
Dr. Gregg Friedman
Gregg L. Friedman MD, Psychiatrist, Agrees
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The most worrisome thing would be a stroke, also known as a cerebrovascular event.
This occurs when blood does not flow to a certain area of your brain due to either a blood clot or a ruptured artery. This is a serious situation and requires immediate medical attention right away. Even if your symptoms are less severe or have gone away by now, i suggest you present to a local emergency department right away for appropriate evaluation, testing, and treatment. Wishing you the best.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Eric Weisman