Vomiting the whole night please help with advice about vomiting the whole night. The sensation that need to vomit doesn't let me to sleep. What to do? No fever, no headache, no diarrhea, just vomiting. The material coming out the greenish- yellowish and

Urgent care. I would go to an Urgent Care now to get evaluated, iv fluids if needed and medication to stop the nausea and vomiting.
Those . Those are very concerning symptoms, and i urge you to seek medical evaluation. Things for you to observe to tell your doctor: are you able to eat during the day and keep the food down? Can you drink fluids during the day and keep them down? Are you having any stomach pain? Are you having any fevers? Are you having an acid taste in your mouth, or sensation of burning at night (that could represent reflux)? Please seek medical evaluation.