Does laser surgery lead to a droopy eyelid?

Droopy eyelid. There are several causes of a droopy eyelid. Your best bet would be to have your eyes evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
No. Laser eyelid surgery should not cause a droopy eyelid.
Droopy eyelids. Laser treatments should not lead to droopy eyelids. However it is not entirely clear what surgery you had. If you have a droopy lid you should consult with your original doctor or consider a second opinion.
Not usually. Laser surgery may lead to swelling but unless it is used to cut the muscles, it should not lead to a droopy eye.
No. I assume that you mean laser refractive surgery and that should not result in drooping of eyelids. If you mean laser resurfacing to lower lids, then that can produce droop of lower lids if done too aggressively.