Does it matter whether you get lasik or double eyelid surgery first?

LASIK First. I prefer lasik be done first because the lid speculum that holds your eyes open during the lasik procedure can stretch some of the eyelid muscles. You should wait at least 3 months after the lasik before having eyelid surgery.
LASIK first. The use of the lid holding device in lasik could potentially stretch the thin lid muscles or where they insert soon after surgery and alter the lid position. It may therefore be best to have lasik first and then the blepharoplasty later. Lasik can be associated with dryness and lifting the lids could exacerbate this, so it is generally best to wait until dryness has resolved after lasik.
Should not matter. Probably doesn't matter which one you do first - just give yourself ample time to recover in between.
See your eye doctor. This will depend on several things. The most important is your tear production. If your tear production is poor or borderline, then you may be a poor candidate for eyelid surgery. This is especially true if you have had lasik surgery. You should talk to your lasik doctor before having any eyelid surgery.
Lid surgery. You should have your eyelid surgery performed first. Lid surgery can sometimes alter your prescription.
Timing: LasikvsBleph. It probably doesn't matter, however, in my practice, it is common for patients to suddenly become aware of tired looking eyes after lasik surgery and some even blame the surgery for their appearance (unlikely). It is more probable that they are now able to fully view their eyes after eliminating corrective lenses which masked the pre-existing appearance. Be prepared for dry eyes after either.