Do I need to go to the hospital? I have been musturbating for 5 years and I stoped about 2 months ago and stard having real sex. I have been having some discharges that are not semen and are not symptoms of gonorhea too. I am realy scared because there si

If . If you are having discharge from your penis, you should have testing for this. I would advise that you see your doctor or a clinic for evaluation. In addition it sounds like you are having other symptoms that are concerning, so please be seen by a doctor for evaluation.