I am having chest pain, i don't think it is a heart attack, what could it be? Pain starts in the chest to my shoulders, neck, jaw and down my arms. I am taking 10mg of lisinipril for blood pressure.

Dr. Pareena Bilkoo
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Heart attack

You cannot decipher the details of a myocardial infarction without a complete workup.
Please go to your nearest er.

In brief: Heart attack

Please go to your nearest er.
Dr. Pareena Bilkoo
Dr. Pareena Bilkoo
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Chest

Chest pain is always concerning and must be taken seriously.
While other conditions can cause chest pain, evaluation for heart pain is very important. Your symptoms are concerning and you must seek medical evauation. Chest pain that radiates to the shoulders, neck, jaw and down your arms, and a history of hypertension are concerning for heart pain. Please seek immediate medical evaluation.

In brief: Chest

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology