The tip of the forskin of my penis has turned white and tightened, and it will not retract when erect. I'm a virgin, what is this? I'm scared please answer

This . This is most likely a condition called phimosis, a scarring of the foreskin which may be due to diabetes, yeast infection, or other less common skin conditions. It may also be related to weight gain. It is usually not a serious condition, but it should be evaluated, particularly if a man cannot retract the foreskin when the penis is flaccid. This scenario would prevent proper hygiene and self examination of the head of the penis. An initial visit with a primary care provider is the best place to start. Treatment may include topical skin application of a steroid or antifungal cream; if these fail to resolve, surgical incision of the scar (a dorsal slit) or surgical removal of the foreskin (circumcision) may be indicated. Consultation with a urologist is most appropriate in these cases.