I have "compartment syndrome of thigh muscles". How do I find a specialist for treating it. Also for "greater trochanteric synd injuries involved ankles, knees, hips, with strain to soft tissues of both legs which was followed by upper and lower swellin

Go to the ER. Compartment syndrome in my opinion as a general surgeon is a surgical emergency. Seek help immediately.
You. You will likely see your primary care physician to discuss your specific symptoms. Then, you will be referred to a specialist such as an orthopedic surgeon or sports medicine doctor who can help you and develop a treatment regimen for you. Be prepared to discuss your medications, the onset of the syndrome, how this is affecting your daily life, and your specific symptoms.