Can you give another person HIV from dry humping with no clothes on (male on male) I was wondering can two virgin males no insertion sex get HIV from dry humping and one of them shoots semen on the others anus can you develop HIV from that.

Any . Any time someone is exposed to semen or blood from someone with hiv, they run the risk of contracting the disease. Factors that increase your risk include breaks in skin or tissue. While the behavior you are describing is less likely than unprotected anal sex, it is conceivable that one could catch HIV from this activity.
Low risk. You're right to realize that there's some risk. If the two of you are truly friends, it would be perfect if you'd both get tested for HIV now. Perhaps you can find safer ways to explore. As you move on with your life, i hope you'll make using a condom the norm unless / until you're in a lifelong monogamous relationship. Thanks for your courage in asking, and best wishes.