What does this mean? What does it mean when my boobs are sore? I've been thinking it was a sign or pregnancy but im not for sure. And I have been really mean and I've been lashing out on people and being very emotional... Could that be a sign too?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Sore

Sore breasts can be a symptom of pregnancy, a pre-menstrual symptom, breast cysts, or a side effect of birth control pills.
On the other hand lashing out at people and being very emotional points more toward a hormonal issue (i.e. Pregnancy or pre-menstrual syndrome). If your symptoms resolve by the time you get your period, then you can likely attribute these symptoms to pms. If you don't get your period, once you are one week late, you can take a pregnancy test or go into your medical provider's office for testing. Good luck.

In brief: Sore

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jane Van Dis