I am a 33 yr old man, and i have a sharp pain in my stomach for the past few days I have had a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach. I don't think it is my appendix, because it is directly in the center of my stomach above my belly button. When i burp it f

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: It

It sounds like you may be suffering from gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) or an ulcer; however more serious problems like appendicitis, bleeding ulcer etc.
Need to be ruled out. Either way you need to be seen by your primary care provider for a complete history of your current problem, directed physical, testing, and treatment. In the meantime, you can buy an other the counter (otc) anti-acid medication like Pepcid (famotidine) or Prilosec otc. Good luck to you.

In brief: It

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Vikram Patel