Ugly pimples in butt and front area? I am haveing erection issue never cum during sex leave on vigra for that just 29 years old don't have kids divorced worried that in furture do I have kids or no I asked doctor he sait is stres related stop smoking is

MORE TO STORY. List every medication you are on. Especially any history of pain pills or heroin and alcohol. Medications are the #1 cause of this problem. If you take nothing including alcohol, then get your testosterone level checked. Also high BP and thyroid disease could do this.
You . You have a lot of issues that need to be addressed. Your primary care provider will be able to evaluate the boils you have and rule out any infections or diseases that could predispose you to such lesions. These should be easily treated. Your primary care provider will also likely refer you to a urologist. This specialist will be able to help you with your problems with ejaculation and erection. Also they will likely perform a seman analysis in order to address your concern with infertility. The boils and the male problems you are experiencing are likely not related. Cutting down on smoking and finding ways to reduce stress will only help, not hurt your situation. Your doctors wll be able to get to the bottom of these issues and hopefully find answers and solutions for you. Good luck.