Is there something wrong with me? My and my boyfriend have been together for 9 months, almost 10 months. We only used protection for about 2 months maybe. And for about 7 months maybe 8 months we haven't used protection, but I can't seem to get pregnant?

By . By medical standards a couple is not considered infertile until after one year of failed attempts at trying to get pregnant without the use of birth control. After one full year has passed without success, you and your partner can visit your primary care providers for some simple testing, if further help is deemed necessary there are infertily specialists who can help you achieve your goal. Try to relax and give it a little more time. If you want to be more proactive you can always buy a home ovulation preduction kit from your local pharmacy, and make sure you follow the detailed instructions. This may give you success more quickly. Good luck!