Is morning sickness a good sign? I have endometriosis and the last time i was pregnant the baby didn't make it into the sack.

Dr. Kenan Omurtag

In brief: It can be

But it generally no fun.
..Ultimately, i would confirm a positive pregnancy test. If you are already pregnant the endometriosis will unlikely be a detriment to the developing pregnancy. As one gets older, the risk of miscarriage goes up due to a higher likely of the pregnancy having an abnormal chromosomal makeup. I would confirm the pregnancy and contact your obgyn immediately for ultrasound.

In brief: It can be

But it generally no fun.
Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Morning

Morning sickness is usually caused the hormone progesterone, which is considered the hormone of pregnancy, and also can be caused by another hormore beta hcg, which is produced by the fetus.
The fact that you have morning sickness can certainly be attributed to all these hormones, which is a good sign. Your doctor will be able to do an ultrasound in the early stages of your pregnancy in order to assure the baby is in the right location, and also make sure the fetus is viable (has a heart beat) try to relax, and hope for the best. Good luck.

In brief: Morning

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham