Can you get pregnant right after a breast augmentation?

Yes. Undergoing breast augmentation should not impact a woman's ability to get pregnant. It is important to remember that the shape of your breasts may be impacted by pregnancy.
Yes. If you were planning a pregnancy soon after a breast augmentation you would benefit from delaying the breast augmentation until after the pregnancy when changes related to the pregnancy had stabilized.
Yes. It is possible to get pregnant at any point surrounding any plastic surgery. It would be best delayed until surgery and all postoperative care and recovery have taken place.
Pregnancy & implants. For those having breast implants and subsequently getting pregnant, one of the greatest considerations is the implants effects on the ability to nurse and its consequences. I have prepared this informational video: http://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=fybsihrevec.
Yes! Even on BCP's! Yes you can get pregnant right after breast augmentation and many do even if you don't want to start that family! patients should be aware that the antibiotics and anti-nausea drugs used during surgery will inactivate birth control pills and alternate methods of contraception should be used through the next cycle.