Can you get breast augmentation with fat instead of silicone?

Yes. Use of your own fat tissue to transplant to the breast area has gained significant recognition in the past 5 years. It has been done in the us since the early 90s, and has improved with the addition of your own platelet concentrates to the adipose grafts. Be aware of some size of enlargement limitations in single treatment.
Yes, but... There is increasing scientific literature showing how fat can be used for breast augmentation, but there are some valid concerns about the doing so. Some questions that need to be better studied include whether fat necrosis/calcifications make detecting cancer on a mammogram harder and what the role of stem cells have on risks of cancer development. Larger, longer term studies will be needed.
Yes. However: limitations and risks. 1. Only can increase a certain size per surgery (one cup size in general) 2. Fat necrosis - can be a concern as well as their is some historical data stating concern with mammograms but this is still being studied and not certain. 3. It works - but you can only get so much out of it per surgery 4. Potential increase in cost - as o.R times longer minus implant cost.
Breast augmentation. For sure this is being performed. There are some issues with injecting fat into the breast area, especially if you have a family history of breast cancer. Best to speak with your plastic surgeons about this.
Fat transfer breast. This is a new option for women who are candidates & don't want implants. A lack of precision exists in predicting the ultimate size. Reports of improvement in skin texture associated with stem cell component of the fat offer new promise for scarring following mastectomy. See link below for similar patients to that in the left image: http://www.Bodysculptor.Com/breast-surgery-chicago/fat-grafting/.
Yes, but... The use of fat requires significantly longer or times and thus will cost many times more than augmentation with implants. The results will also be somewhat limited by the amount of fat available and the amount of the transferred fat that survives or "takes".
Yes. But with much greater inconvenience and less choice of size( one cup per surgery, max). Results can be the best imaginable, however. Good option for those who can't seem to get good results with implants. Very much worth considering.
Yes. Although not widely done, there have been reports of successful breast augmentation and reconstruction using autologous (fat from self) fat injection.