Why does my upper stomach hurt extremely badly? Its been hurting for a whole day, the pain is intense and if you touch it or press into it, its extremely sensative and hurts a lot more: (what is the problem? Its the realllly upper stomach.

Abdominal . Abdominal pain is something that should not be taken lightly. If you are experiencing intense pain upon palpation (pressing) then you need to be seen by a medical professional right away. There are many possible explanations for upper abdominal pain. One being gallstones(pebble like deposits located in the gallbladder). Usually this condition presents as pain in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen and tends to be worse after a fatty meal. Another possibily could be an internal injury or even an external one; did you fall? Were you involved in an accident? Obviously i would need a lot more information to help shed more light on your issue, which is why i recommend a trip to your local doctor or urgent care center.