I keep getting these lumps on my groin they go away and than come back now i see that they changed color thats it

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: Skin

Skin lesions are very difficult to diagnose or guess at a diagnosis without actually seeing the lesions in question.
Off of the top of my head based on the limited informatin given, you may be dealing with folliculitis, candidiasis(yeast infection), contact dermatitis, insect bites, or impetigo. The list goes on and on. I recommend you visit your primary care provider for an examination. Good luck.

In brief: Skin

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham