What are the symptoms for a uti? I think I have a uti, because it kind of burns when I pee and I pee more frequently now. So could this be a uti?

UTI . Uti otherwise known as urinary tract infection can present in many ways. The most common symptoms of a UTI are frequency, burning, and urgency. There can also be blood in the urine (hematuria), lower abdominal pain, flank or back pain, and sometimes fever. Based on your symptoms, there is a strong chance you are suffering from a uti. I recommend that you be seen by your primary care provider ras soon as possible. You can expect that urine tests will be done to determine if in fact you have a uti. If it is determined that you have a UTI then you will be prescribed an antibiotic. If not, then other possibilites will be explored. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.
Yes. you need to see your healthcare provider and have a urine culture.