My kids and I have had a cold for the last like week. They're coughing yet but never had a fever. Should I take them in? Or should I let it run it's course? They have had some green snot coming out and their coughs sound phlegmy. Otherwise they are acting

A Few More Days. If they are in no pain, have no difficulty breathing, and are acting normally, a "routine" haed cold may take 10-14 days to run its course, so waiting a few more days should be ok.
Sounds . Sounds like you are doing the right things pushing plenty of fluids and giving honey for the cough and sore throat (though not to anyone younger than a year old!). Typical cold symptoms can last 7-10 days. If the symptoms worsen instead of improve, last longer than 10 days, or if any new symptoms develop, you should call your child's doctor. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.