My kids and I have had a cold for the last like week. They're coughing yet but never had a fever. Should I take them in? Or should I let it run it's course? They have had some green snot coming out and their coughs sound phlegmy. Otherwise they are acting

A Few More Days. If they are in no pain, have no difficulty breathing, and are acting normally, a "routine" haed cold may take 10-14 days to run its course, so waiting a few more days should be ok.
Sounds. Sounds like you are doing the right things pushing plenty of fluids and giving honey for the cough and sore throat (though not to anyone younger than a year old!). Typical cold symptoms can last 7-10 days. If the symptoms worsen instead of improve, last longer than 10 days, or if any new symptoms develop, you should call your child's doctor. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.