I had surgery on both my hands my left turned out fine after surgery and the right first surgery the doctor messed up on and messed up the second one aswell and he had lied to me about putting a plate and pins in its been about a year and my right hand i

Dr. John Evans
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Please

Please give us some more of your history such as why the surgery was performed, what were your goals and the surgeon's goals, how are they "messed up", what treatments have you had, why were pins and a plate involved? More information is going to be needed before you get a helpful response.

In brief: Please

Dr. John Evans
Dr. John Evans
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: 2 nd opinion

Look for another hand surgeon.
May be you need 2 nd opinion.

In brief: 2 nd opinion

Look for another hand surgeon.
May be you need 2 nd opinion.
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Dr. Adam Smith