Is it normal to have a slightly asymmetrical rib cage & collar bone or is it a sign of an underlying problem? My right clavicle & rib cage protrude outward more than the left and my spine feels like it curves to the left, is this normal? I also often get

Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: It may be a sign of

Rotation in the spine.
Besides drawing the blood the tube must get to the proper part of the island.

In brief: It may be a sign of

Rotation in the spine.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: It

It is highly recommended that you get assessed by an doctor who specialized in orthopedics or spine.
Yes, the pain and discomfort you feel may be directly related to your spine since the central nervous system originates in the brain and spine. Each area of asymmetry can be pressing on a nerve or placing undue stress on a connective tissue that is connected to your muscles. See a doctor.

In brief: It

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology