Not feeling well I am 67 year old female and for the last two weeks I haven't felt well. I am expierencing a lot of tension and things going on around me. I am exhausted all the time and my stomach is upset and I have had some cases of diarrheal off and

You . You are experiencing a lot of different symptoms which could be coming from a variety of issues. The tension you are feeling in your life may be a cause of anxiety or even depression, which can manifest into physical symptoms such as fatigue(exhaustion). Your stomach discomfort with diarrhea may be related to your psychological issues, however there may be something else going on like a viral stomach infection, gastritis, or even irritable bowel syndrome. All of these symptoms should be evaluated/addressed by your primary care provider so appropriate treatment can be initiated where indicated.