How do I prove my daughter has bulimia? I am suspicious that my daughter is bulimic because she disappears right after eating a meal very often. She appears to be obsessed with her weight constantly, and she looks like she's been losing weight. When i try

In brief: Psychiatrist

Probably she suffers from an eating disorder. See a psychatrist.

In brief: Psychiatrist

Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: You

You should enlist the help of your child's doctor. They can not only check her weight, but will also do a complete examination to look for other physical signs that she may have an eating disorder. They can also steer you in the right direction for therapy and support in your area if they also suspect an eating disorder. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship.
For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.

In brief: You

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham