Can cosmetic surgery fix a scar on my tummy from a previous operation?

Improvement likely. Scars can never be removed completely but there are many options to improve them. Often abdominal scars are removed with a tummy tuck, but there will be a new and hopefully not noticeable one along the bikini line. See an experienced plastic surgeon for advice about your personal concerns since each case is different.
Improve. Fix, erase, eliminate, disappear are good words to avoid using in discussions about plastic surfery.
Sometimes. Depending on the nature of the previous scar, scar revision surgery or tummy tuck surgery may be helpful. Given that every patient situation's is different, in person consultation and a full communication of goals as well as risks/complications is necessary. Best wishes.
Yes. It is not uncommon for a mini tummy tuck to be used to correct an unsightly horizontal c-section scar or to use a full tummy tuck to completely remove an undesireable vertical c-section scar.
Lessen. The human body heals by scarring, so every time an incision is made in the skin the body will heal with a scar. Plastic surgeons use techniques to minimize what a scar might look like. However, a big factor in how a scar ultimately appears is the individual patient's genetics.
Abd/scar/repair. Most likely. But only in person examination allows a response to type of surgery...
Possibly. While scar revision may reduce the width of scars it is unlikely that the length of the scar can be reduced.
Depends. It depends on the size, location, and severity of the scar. I recommend seeing a board certified plastic surgeon who could help you determine the best course of treatment for you.